UK Degree Transfer Programme (Law)INTI International University: KPT/JPT(R/380/60028)08/2020 - A11601
This programme is designed to provide strong fundamentals that cover the core subjects of legal study, and it offers students a selection of optional subjects to suit individual interests and career plans.
Students will be guided on the techniques of legal research and legal writing, and will be able to access extensive and complete Law resources via electronic Law databases, Law journals and reports, and other relevant texts. INTI students are trained to be proficient in the use of these tools, a vital skill for a lawyer in today's competitive industry.
- This programme offers the flexibility to transfer to reputable universities and highly ranked Law Schools in the United Kingdom and Australia on a 1+2, 2+1 or 2+2 arrangement.
- Curriculum and assessment are subject to stringent quality control by the Internal Moderator from the University of Leeds, UK.
- Practical training through attachments to legal firms and courts.
- Prominent guest lecturers from partner universities, the Malaysian Bar Council and other bodies.
- Field trips providing exposure to the industry.
- Mooting and research skills inculcated through Legal Skills training.
- First Class and Second Upper Honours degrees are regularly achieved by INTI students in the UK.
Malaysian Qualifications Agency
* Subjects are offered based on demand.
Note: The subjects listed above are not conclusive. The confirmed list of subjects will be given upon enrolment.
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
Pass A Level with minimum 2 principal passes in one sitting
Pass STPM with at least grade C (CGPA 2.0) in 2 subjects in one sitting
|SACE||5 subjects with ATAR of 50|
|NSW(HSC)||10 unit with ATAR of 50|
|TEE||5 subjects with ATAR of 50|
|Australian Year 12 / AUSMAT||
|Ontario Secondary School Diploma /Canadian Pre- University(CPU)||
5 subjects with average of 50
5 subjects at grade B
Pass Matriculation / Foundation /Pre-U with CGPA 2.00
|Diploma||Diploma in the relevant field with minimum CGPA 2.00 from other institutions recognised by the government of Malaysia|
|STAM||A pass in STAM, with a minimum of Grade Jayyid|
|International Baccalaureate UK||2 subjects with grade C|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the Ministry of Education and the government of Malaysia|
|English Language Proficiency||
MUET Band 4 / IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 600